Zendesk Voice allows support teams to track phone calls along with email, chat, web, Twitter and Facebook support requests.
- Zendesk uses Twilio as our voice provider.
- Calls are charged per minute, rounded up to the nearest minute. A call starts when the caller first hears your voice greeting or when an agent connects to a customer through an outbound phone call.
- Usage of this feature is billed monthly and will appear as a separate bill in your Zendesk account.
Zendesk supports inbound calls to 19 countries globally. Agents can accept calls in two ways:
- Using the embedded browser phone client, agents can receive calls in the browser for a flat rate globally;
- Or agents can forward calls to their phones, subject to local rates per country.
Inbound call rates for calls forwarded to agent phones
Using Zendesk, agents can contact customers in any country in the world. Calls costs are subject to outbound rates for the country called by the agent. As is the case with inbound calls, agents connecting outbound calls to their phones are subject to local rates per country.
Outbound call rates
Package discountsZendesk offers discounts when purchasing Voice credit in bulk through invoicing. Please contact our sales team for more information.
|Price||Total Voice Credits||Savings|