API users will be happy to learn that Organizations can now support external IDs. You can see examples of how this looks by simply GETing a Organization, you're then free to update external IDs using PUT and POST (during creation) methods.
We've made a small improvement to how Search returns results for End-Users searching your forums. We now match on "word variation" which means someone searching for "administer" would see results also matching "administration". This attempts to bridge the gap between manual content creation and natural language people use when searching.
Occasionally when suspending users we would display a notification that the "User could not be suspended", but the user actually was suspended. This error message will now only show when the user truly can't be suspended.
When assuming certain types of users, Zendesk would expire your sessions resulting in a log out. This should no longer occur.
Zendesk was a little too aggressive about suspending tickets that look like spam or system messages, but actually turned out to be people forwarding in these emails asking why a delivery issue occurred. Zendesk will now be better at identifying real emails vs. those generated by systems.
Nested custom fields were causing display issues, sometimes hiding other UI elements. This should no longer happen.
Ticket sharing will now follow redirects when retrieving information fro JIRA issues.
We experienced a problem with our bulk import feature which would sometimes error on blank values within the CSV file. This should no longer be an issue.
Dynamic views (these are view we create on the fly, such as when you click on the numbers in your agent dashboard) has some issues with pagination that were resolved during the week.
We made some changes to the size of the End-User chat window. This allows us to load in the associated feedback tab form if an agent can't be found.