Backlog is a very important metric to track for any support team, by doing this we ensure that we maintain the churn of the tickets and not let any issue get stuck.
There are two things that we do
- No of tickets falling in various day ranges such as 15 days, 30 days, 60 days etc this can also be called as Aged tickets
- Total no of unsolved tickets at a given day or week/month/quarter/year. Which then can be plotted in a graph to show week on week and so on.
We were able to create these reports with help us the support team and I can't say thanks enough--they are the best.
Report on - Aged issues.
So to create this report, we need to create custom metric
1. Tickets where Age <30 days
2. Tickets where Age > 30 days and less than 90
3. Tickets where Age between 91 and 180
4. Tickets where Age Greater than 180
And then select them in What .
Now next step would be How , so we selected Region, this is one of our custom field to capture the region of ticket.
Backlog Week on Week
**Steps to create this report**
1. Open Good data and create report, click on What and select the metric # Backlog Tickets
2. Under how select the attribute Week (Sun-Sat)/Year (Event)
3. Under filter set it like below, as this is an important step. This means we are taking the sum all unsolved issue on the day and show it for the week.
Along with that I also filtered to select only my engineers from the large global team to report on number only for my team.
The same method can be used for creating month on month report as well.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.