Check out some of the great tips for Insights reporting our customers have shared! Click the Follow button on this post to get updates when new tips are added!
Also, check out the Insights resources and recipes from the Zendesk team.
Insights community tips
- How to see "tickets I've worked on" - contributed by Thomas Predmore
- Effectiveness report with Insights - contributed by Teri Portello
- Insights custom report to show clients' number of open and solved tickets - contributed by Carly Britton
- Insights report and dashboard to show all tickets created this year - contributed by Justin Graves
- Track your % tickets solved - contributed by Sam Dresser
- GoodData tip: Track your rate of repeat ticket submitters - contributed by Todd Zabel
- Create a GoodData report for First Response Time by hour - contributed by Todd Zabel
- Create a GoodData report for Average time to first response for solved tickets - contributed by Todd Zabel
- What metrics should you be tracking (using GoodData part 1) - contributed by Andrea Saez
- Creating reports and tracking data (using GoodData part 2) - contributed by Andrea Saez
- Show agent updates each hour - contributed by Sabrina Nielsen
- Tag reporting on Insights - contributed by Suzana Bueno
- Showing the last ticket update time in Insights - contributed by Graeme Carmichael
- Custom dashboard: what's in your emailed Insights dashboard? - contributed by Ryan Bajnath
- Reporting on Aged tickets and Backlog report weekly - contributed by Ravi Verma
- Reduce the amount of undesirable tickets - contributed by Adrian Stefan
- Creating a running backlog for a specific customer - contributed by Kristin Stroobosscher
- Developing a report for agent productivity and interactions - contributed by David M Cardoso
- NPS reports based on user tags - contributed by Andrei Kamarouski
- Backlog average metrics - contributed by Graeme Carmichael
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.