Estimated time for this tip: 10 minutes or less
What is the challenge or problem you faced?
For a customer that I was working with, I had to create Zendesk Integration so that their customers can create Zendesk tickets directly from the website. But the look and feel had to be consistent with website. Since I had to use php library and there was nothing ready for Drupal, I built my own module to accomplish this.
What is your solution?
I have made my module public, available here.
What are the steps to implement your solution?
- Download the module code from https://www.drupal.org/project/webform_zendesk.
- Add it to your sites/all/modules folder in Drupal.
- Go to the module listing page and enable the module.
- Visit admin/config/services/webform-zendesk and enter your details as shown here.
- Create a new webform if you have not created one.
- Go to the Webform tab of the webform node and select the Zendesk Field Mapping tab.
- Map the Webform fields to fields on your Zendesk for ticket creation.
- Click on Enable Webform submissions for this form. You are done.
Post ist für Kommentare geschlossen.