- What is the problem? It seems sending a proactive text to a single user form the ticket view in Support should be easier. We've set up triggers per Zendesk instructions that allow our agents to send texts, but it's not very intuitive. We're missing an easy way to be looking at a ticket and simply decide to send a text to the user.
- Why is it a problem? Aside from the learning curve for new agents, assume I'm viewing a ticket . . . I can easily place an outbound call from a button on the corner of the ticket comment box and have the recording show in the ticket, but I can't do that with a text. I have to create a new ticket and add a special tag: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/235638348-Using-Text-notifications-with-triggers-Recipes-and-tips#start
- How do you solve the problem today? We go by the Zendesk recipes with trigger, tag, and new ticket for text.
- How would you ideally solve the problem? It would be GREAT to have a "send text" button next to the "make a call button" at the corner of the ticket comment box.
- How big is the problem (business impact, frequency of impact, who is impacted). Figuring out how to accomplish sending simple texts and explain it to agents has taken us many weeks. It's a problem every time a new agent comes on board. Also, the current process leads to unneeded new tickets (if a proactive text could be part of the ticket dialog like email and call).
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.