Zendesk Chat very much still feels like a separate product from Zendesk Support. Generally, one of our customers that uses Zendesk Chat, is also a customer in Support. Critical details that are collected in one product are not communicated to the other product, and as a result we have to do this ourselves.
- External IDs from Chat into Support
- Phone numbers from Chat into Support
- Visitor notes from Chat into Support (These could be appended to User notes in Support)
- User notes from Support into Chat
- No customer details loaded into the Agent interface from Support into Chat
- User Navigation from Chat to Support
- Chat statistics (not in commented plain text) from chat to Support
I've seen the Integrated Chat-Support EAP, and think this is a great step in the right direction. That evolution achieves bringing Support data closer to Chat. To handle the other direction it would be great to see a more thorough syncing of the data Chat can acquire into Support.
Are there any plans to make Chat data more accessible in Support?
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.