With COVID-19 changing our world, organizations across the globe are having to rapidly adapt amid increased uncertainty. Each week, business simply isn't business as usual. Most teams responding to customers are transitioning to a work from home environment, putting additional strain on their ability to respond to customers effectively. For many of us, that means learning and adjusting as we go. Innovation in technology has made this transformation easier in a number of ways, creating work-at-home solutions that are secure and efficient.
In this virtual event, Zendesk's SIO, Colleen Berube, will moderate a panel discussion where leaders from Sitel Group and Lever will share best practices around how they are providing premium customer experiences and maintaining business during this pandemic - as well as views on customer services models moving forward.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Key elements in a sound business continuity plan
- How to quickly virtualize your team via work at home solutions with optimized security standards
- Strategies for recruiting, hiring and managing remote workforces
- Guidance on the new optimal customer service strategy
- Colleen Berube, CIO, Zendesk
- Pete Weaklend, SVP, Sitel at Home solutions, Sitel Group
- Justine Matison, Director of Customer Service and Support, Lever
Post ist für Kommentare geschlossen.