Hi there! The company I work for is migrating from a competitor to Zendesk, and as part of the migration process we've had a few issues come up that we're not sure how to tackle. I was hoping to see if the community might be able to help. Thanks in advance!
- We are considering using macros to allow agents to escalate cases to higher level agents and also to transfer to other teams. Has anyone used macros to do this? If so, any recommendations on if we should note somehow that the ticket was escalated or transferred (i.e. a custom field or a tag) and if yes, how that was setup in your instance?
In the above scenario, does your instance use the macros to change the assigned to field to a specific group?
- We want to quarantine a large amount of tickets to keep them in a separate bucket while we work on an answer . Does anyone use a macro to add a quarantine tag/field? We're hoping by doing this to:
- Exclude the ticket from views and routing
- Have a special view just for quarantined tickets
- Quarantined tickets could be excluded from reporting and customer surveys
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.