First, thank you to the Zendesk team for adding this much needed functionality!
While testing it out, I came across a bug. Our help center is in 2 languages and I noticed that maybe 3 out of 4 times, when I enable content blocks for an article, the translation for that article is unpublished without any warning. This happens wether I enable the content blocks from the source article or from the translation itself, but the source article is never unpublished.
I only happened to notice after a few articles when I went to test the content blocks in the second language that several had been unpublished (with no notification, and without going on the translations), and I was then able to look out for it.
If you are trying out content blocks in a Help center with multiple languages, be careful about this bug until it is fixed!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.