We need a way to control whether the greeting plays three times before doing the default route to solve the following use case.
As the title asks - need a "no keypress" option. Or, in other words - an option where caller/customer does not have to press anything, and that is an option. Right now - must specify a keypress (in the picture below, where you can select 0-9, * and #).
The point is to remove friction and reduce annoyance. Because let's face it, IVR's are good for businesses, but customers - especially when I am a customer - hate them.
Very useful for forking two different types of users when one type makes up 90% of customer calls, but you don't want to neglect the other 10% - and want to sort them ASAP.
Imagine this scenario -which plays out quite a bit in countries that have two official languages (i.e. Canada):
- Caller calls
- Greeting asks - "for French - press 1, or for English, stay on the line."
- English users hold - get transferred to English menu/agents
- French users press 1 - get transferred to French menu/agents
- As a result - the majority of users (the ones that want English) put in contact with English speaking agents - but don't have the added friction of having to pull their phone away, fumbling to find the keypad menu, and pushing 1.
- The other users are not neglected and put into a French menu (and agents ASAP).
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.