I'd like to set up a workflow for VIP tickets that are typically answered by one of our specialty teams during the week, but are handled by our general team over the weekends. I am able to set up this separation using triggers, but I'd also like to go a step further and be able to rollover the VIP tickets handled by the general team into the specialty team's view when a new week hits.
- Team A and Team B are two separate Groups.
- Team A and Team B work in separate Views.
- Team A typically handles VIP requests, and Team B handles general requests.
- 'Team A' only works Monday - Friday, whereas 'Team B' works 24/7.
- When a VIP ticket is created over the weekend, I want the ticket to route to 'Team B's' View and allow them to handle the request. Then, when Monday hits I want all VIP tickets created over the weekend to rollover into 'Team A's' View, allowing them to continue handling the request during the week.
How can I create this weekend > weekday rollover process?
I've already created the routing workflows via Trigger to get VIP requests to route to 'Team B' over the weekend, and 'Team A' during the week, but I'm stuck at this final hurdle. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.