New Team view no more People
How do I find all my users?? I don't need to see my Team I need access to all the users in my support center
Thanks for reaching out to us.
If you are looking for your end users specifically, you can now access them in Support -
For most instances, that do not have access to the "Customer Lists & NPS survey add-on":
For instances with the "Customer Lists & NPS survey add-on", it appears as a new default list "All customers":
These articles might help learn more about the new Customers & Organizations pages.
I completely agree! I can't find my end users to initiate messages to them anymore with the new layout, but it's easy to see my team members (which I don't need to see or find).
I only see "End Users" under "Configuration" in the "People" tab, which then only shows settings, not the end users themselves. Are we not going to have access to find our end users anymore? That's who we're trying to support, and it seems completely unintuitive (we're a software company and can't quickly figure this out).
Hi Andrew Smerek,
Thanks for reaching out. You can now access your end users from the main Support instance (not from the Admin Centre).
The "Settings > Manage > People" page is essentially being split, and to quote from this article -
- The end users are managed on the Customer page. (In Support)
- The agents and admins are managed on the Team members page. (In Admin Center)
- Roles for all types of users are managed on the Roles page. (In Admin Center)
- Organizations are managed on the Organizations page. (In Support)
- Groups are managed on the Groups page. (In Admin Center)
- Tags for users and organizations are managed on the Tags page. (In Admin Center)
We're working on some new features for this page, including filtering, better UI, and more.
Let us know your thoughts/feedback, we're keen to improve.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.