Where can I now find Users?
With the new Team Members view, I can see my support agents, but I no longer see all users in the system or the organizations. Where are you going to be adding this?
Thanks for reaching out to us.
All the End users & Organizations are now available directly via the Support primary navigation bar.
For most instances, that do not have access to the "Customer Lists & NPS survey add-on":
For instances with the "Customer Lists & NPS survey add-on", it appears as a new default list "All customers":
These articles might help learn more about the new Customers & Organizations pages.
Thanks Pari. I never use these options.
I was referring to the options that are in Admin settings.
With this new update, is this view being removed?
We're moving these settings (and more) from Support to the People section in Admin Center. For more information, see Announcing Support settings in Admin Center
In addition to the announcement page that Dave shared, this article talks about user management in particular.
The "Settings > Manage > People" page is essentially being split, and to quote from the article -
- The end users are managed on the Customer page. (In Support)
- The agents and admins are managed on the Team members page. (In Admin Center)
- Roles for all types of users are managed on the Roles page. (In Admin Center)
- Organizations are managed on the Organizations page. (In Support)
- Groups are managed on the Groups page. (In Admin Center)
- Tags for users and organizations are managed on the Tags page. (In Admin Center)
Hope this helps, are there any specific user settings you're looking to access?
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.