The new update is terrible - I can't see what the customer ordered right next to the ticket without clicking through. Please change this back ASAP.
Thanks for you honest feedback on the new Shopify integration.
The order details to the next screen to so we could bring in additional order data and surface an action to Refund or Cancel the order.
We're collecting feedback on the integration and will be rolling out some updates over the coming months. I've captured your concerns and will let you know of any UI changes we make to the app to help resolve this problem.
Thank you @... for the response!
I do see the additional order data could be helpful, but having the items ordered AND the tracking number easily visible before clicking through to order details would be most important.
If the user has to click through to 'order details' within Zendesk, it's not any fewer clicks that clicking through to view to the order in Shopify.
Calling the new Shopify integration garbage would be a compliment. As I told your customer support, we will wait until tomorrow to have our Zendesk reverted back to the old version or we will leave the platform all together for a competitor. I don't know on what planet somebody though burying a tracking number 3 clicks deep into the order info was a good idea, but it is the most vital piece of information in every order and should be accessible. Fix this or we and I'm sure many others will leave this platform. You've managed to set it backwards in efficiency while calling it innovation and it's comical how bad it is.
Thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately we're unable to roll back to the old version but we're currently looking at ways we can bring forward the tracking number and reduce the number of clicks. I'll keep you updated with the changes we plan to make.
Hi @... - Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed? The incessant click-thrus is really inefficient and causing workflow jams. Thank you!
We've just deployed some changes to reduce the clicks to get to the tracking number, made the tracking number easy to copy-paste & reduce the required navigation through the app.
We're also planning to surface the tracking number(s) on the initial app page, this will be done within the next week.
Thank you @... - Can we also get the products ordered back to the initial app page? It's making returns when the customer has multiple orders fairly time consuming.
Hi @... & @...,
Just wanted to give an update on the changes we've made to the Shopify apps over the past week:
- We're now surfacing the tracking number(s) on the summary page
- Changed the #order link to link to the Order Details page instead of out to Shopify
- There's been some improvements to the app load times and performance
- Fixed a bug where the app wasn't retrieving information for new tickets
- Fixed the bug where the text of the tracking number wasn't able to be selected to copy-paste
We're still working through the following updates as well, which we're hoping to release over the coming weeks:
- Bringing the Shopify Customer and Order notes into the summary and order details page, removing the additional click to access the notes
- Adding a Copy button for the tracking numbers
- Further optimisations to the layout and performance of the app
We are still reviewing if we products onto the summary page of the app and have noted your feedback on this.
I'll keep you updated as these changes are rolled out, thanks again for helping us improve the experience of the integration.
I posted this feedback on the new Integration announcement page 10 days ago and never got a response. So I'm happy to see there are common complaints in this thread and some changes coming (not soon enough) :)
Thanks for your consideration.
Please bring back the original Shopify Integration. This one is awful!
- The customer's name doesn't hyperlink to the Shopify customer profile.
- The customer's address is not immediately visible (in our store, this is a quick identifier as to which warehouse we need to contact for a resolution)
- The tracking number is not easily visible (3 steps), and you can't highlight to copy-paste; you only have the link option, which is not what we use.
- Customer Notes- which is super important for our CSR to view, is not visible as it was before and has to be manually opened.
- The "view all order" link is missing, which so handy to see the one-page view of orders. This was an easy way to see how many replacements a customer has had by seeing the $0 in the one-page view. It can still be done, but again multiple clicks.
- Everything has to be opened; it's faster to click on the order number that takes you straight to Shopify, which makes all your changes useless, in our opinion.
Shopify is our main app in Zendesk, so this is really frustrating when we now have to jump through so many hoops and clicks to find the needed info. Please state your outlook for any changes and the expected time frame.
Thanks for your consideration :)
Is it possible to let the client (us) choose what Shopify order information is relevant for our view? Similar to the form builder option. And having the option to default to leave open?
Thanks for reposting and apologies for the delayed response to your initial post.
Really appreciate you sending through your honest feedback, I'll respond to your other thread too for visibility.
See responses to your feedback below:
1. The customer's name doesn't hyperlink to the Shopify customer profile.
By clicking the "View in Shopify" link next to the customer's name you can see the customer's full profile in Shopify. See the pink highlight screenshot below:
2. The customer's address is not immediately visible (in our store, this is a quick identifier as to which warehouse we need to contact for a resolution)
The customer’s shipping address is visible on the Order details page, which can be accessed on the next page by clicking either of the two links highlighted in the above screenshot in green.
3. The tracking number is not easily visible (3 steps), and you can't highlight to copy-paste; you only have the link option, which is not what we use.
We’ve rolled out an update to the app and it's now visible on the first page
4. Customer Notes- which is super important for our CSR to view, is not visible as it was before and has to be manually opened.
We’re looking at ways to surface both the Customer and Order Notes in the app without having to click through for more details, will keep you updated with our development
5. The "view all order" link is missing, which so handy to see the one-page view of orders. This was an easy way to see how many replacements a customer has had by seeing the $0 in the one-page view. It can still be done, but again multiple clicks
6. Everything has to be opened; it's faster to click on the order number that takes you straight to Shopify, which makes all your changes useless, in our opinion.
Thanks for the feedback on this. We’ve already rolled out a few changes to the app to improve the navigation and are also looking at other ways we can reduce the amount of clicks and effort to use the app.
Please let us know if you have any thoughts on the updates we’ve recently released and if you have any other suggestions for the app.
Thank you, David. I noticed some new changes (for the better) today-much appreciated, regarding the customer address. I believe this should be visible without having to click away from the ZD page. Once I click away from Shopify's view, I see all I need the customer name, address, number of orders, the tracking, and easy to highlight, copy and paste in one view. The only thing is then I have to go back to ZD to respond to my customer or another department through side convo when I could have saved time and resolved everything in my ZD ticket view :( Your app is to simplify our processes, but instead, you've created more work.
Can you add the customer's default address below the customer's name? The yellow highlighted area?
You should still be able to see all that information within the order details.
If you click either the #order or "View order" links (shown in your picture in the green boxes) the customers name, address, tracking numbers, product and payment details should be shown within the app.
Are you able to see them if you click those links?
Shopify integration has been broken forever, I've reported the issues several times but nothing changes. VERY simple fixes that if I could insert my own html I would have it fixed in about 10 seconds.
"View in Shopify" only works if you right-click and select "open in new tab (or window)"
"Tracking" has no hyperlink address.
When will you be looking into these issues?
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.