Working with the Jira integration, here is our workflow:
1. A client reports a bug to support
2. Support forwards the bug description to QA and set as Solved (we cannot leave it as Pending or Open).
3. QA opens an issue in Jira and sends the issue number to Support
4. Support links the Zendesk ticket to Jira
5. once the bug is fixed, QA comments on Jira to add a comment on Zendesk that the bug is fixed.
However, after 28 days of Solved ticket, the ticket becomes closed.
Once the ticket is Closed, Jira cannot add comments on this ticket, nor create a follow-up ticket. In-fact, it is possible to leave a comment, but it is not added to Zendesk (and so, the QA person thinks that he actually did send the comment).
Any way to workaround it?
Another issue with the integration -
A Follow-Up ticket does not "remember" the linked Jira issues from the original ticket.
(Link a Zendesk ticket to Jira > Move the ticket to status Closed > Create a follow up ticket > the new ticket is not connected to Jira)
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.