How do you learn how to set up and optimize Zendesk?Angeheftet
Hello Zendesk admins,
I wanted to ask you a question. How do you learn how to set up and optimize Zendesk?
- How do you find help?
- Do you use our Help Center articles? If so:
- How do you find the information you need in the Help Center?
- Do the articles usually help you?
- How do you think they could be improved?
- Do you search Google for answers?
- Do you search for videos on YouTube?
- Do you reach out to Zendesk for help?
- Do you take part in our official Zendesk training?
- When do you need help?
- Is there a task or routine you commonly need to find more documentation on?
- When do you typically need help? (in the middle of a task, before a task, etc.)
- What forms of learning work best for you?
How could we make it easier for you?
Your feedback will really help us continue improving the admin experience.
Sorry to get back so late on this. I am a Zendesk consultant with 8 years of experience, I've also worked at Zendesk to do optimisations and setups.
Because I wanted to give back to the world some of the knowledge I've gained, I've created a Youtube channel. I post a few times a week tips and tricks for how to use Zendesk.
I created a whole playlist for how to setup Zendesk from scratch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtV6YWJ4HqecxNFH7Qmym5g
Subscribe if you find it useful.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.