What is the large report exports EAP?Angeheftet
This Early Access Program (EAP) enables you to run larger, more complex Explore queries.
This EAP introduces two improvements:
- When a report reaches the 50k row UI limit, it still can be exported in CSV format with up to 500K rows.
- When loading the results takes more than 2 minutes, the report cannot be visualized in the UI, but it can be exported in the CSV format.
- When hitting the limits of a visualization (like a bar chart), we automatically display it as a table instead to make sure you can view up to 50k rows in the report builder.
For more information, see the following resources:
Hello Erin O'Callaghan I have signed up today for Large EAP queries and would like to check how long does this need to take in order for me to download huge file which is very critical to the business?
Currently all I am getting is a download failure even the number of rows are below 20,000 which is not helpful at all.
Hope we can expedite the provisioning of Large EAP queries access.
FYI Download failed on 18k rows only!
I just received confirmation that our PM's have accepted a new batch of users to the EAP which should include yourself.
I'd recommend trying to re-download the report to see if you receive the same error.
Keep me posted!
Thank you @Brett for the confirmation. I will try this now.
I tried but still no success donwloading large file :(
FYI - This file is less than 500k rows
It looks like you have a conversation open with our Customer Care team which has now been escalated.
They'll follow up with you once they have a fix for this available :)
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
We have released a small visual update to the Large Exports feature. We have removed the 30-second notification message:
There were two main reasons for this update:
- Some customers found this message more confusing than helpful
- Exporting reports at this stage generates unnecessary load and impacts the report loading time for the account as a whole.
There are no other changes to the existing functionality. So, if a report can not be loaded within 2 minutes or if it is too large the CSV export option becomes available:
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.