New agent workspace - rich text not supported/problems with text formatting + general feedback
We are using new agent workspace since a few weeks. In general we like it, the most problematic for us is not supported rich text/problems with formatting email messages from customers. Quite often text in such emails is very condensed, without any formatting which makes it extremely difficult to read through, especially in case of long emails/threads.
I am adding also a general feedback from our agents:
- Inverted order of the message -> easier to read the thread
- Better visibility of the internal notes and emails (orange badge)
- Visible information when new person replies in the thread (who was not on CC before)
- Timeline with interactions easily accessible on the right hand side
- Easy filtering by public/internal notes
- Broken formatting/condensed text
- there is no option of clear formatting in case you copy/paste a content from some other source to the message
- While hovering over the name of requester/CCed people their email addresses are not showing up (you need to go to the window at the bottom and hover over there)
- When switching between public reply and internal note the text is not transferred between modes. (In reality the text doesn’t disappear but you need to come back to the original message type and copy it.)
- additional bar on the right side is not very useful and it takes some space
- apps bar and left bar (with requester tags etc.) seem to be even wider than before
- as an addition: input field for message is always visible, it can be useful but when writing an answer it reduces the window with older messages.
Thanks Joanna Woroniecka for providing your feedback on the current reading and writing experience. We will look into the issues you have listed and investigate possible solutions.
1. Would you be able to share examples in the form of screenshots of broken formatting in the emails you receive from your customers?
2. We currently don't provide a button to clear formatting in the composer. But here are a few workarounds: You can use Cmd + Shift + V when pasting text in the composer instead of Cmd + V. Adding "Shift" will paste everything in plaintext. Another workaround is to select everything and use Cmd + Shift + a as we provide a shortcut to clear formatting.
3. We will look into this. Thanks for reporting.
4. We wanted every channel to treat drafts separately as there can be many channels available to switch to with different rules/formatting options available. But, I do see the issue with this structure, we will look into possible solutions for this. :)
5 & 6 Thanks for your feedback.
7. Can you share more about input field for message always visible? Screenshot for this issue will be super helpful.
Thanks again! Looking forward to hearing back :)
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Re. 1 This problem was already solved.
Re. 2 Thank you very much for this hint!
Re. 3 I am afraid that now it’s even worse as email recipients are now not visible at all in the ticket thread. You need to go to “events” and check it. I reported it here: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4455788569242-New-Agent-Workspace-recipients-of-emails-not-visible.
Re. 4 Thank you.
Re. 5, 6 and 7 It seems to be already fixed after the last changes you introduced 1-2 weeks ago (possibility of resizing the windows and columns)
Thanks, Joanna Woroniecka.
3. We are working on the display of CCs in Convolog. I should have more updates for you soon.
Thanks for providing feedback.
We just released the display of To's & CC's information under each email message. Hope this helps solve the need. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback. Thanks!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.