iOS Push Notification not working for Messaging SDK
Would like to see if anyone also encountered the same issue as below and was it resolved?
1. We are using the iOS messaging SDK and have implemented the code for push notification as per the documentation Push Notifications | Zendesk Developer Docs
2. We have uploaded the p12 certificate in the admin portal
3. We have initialized the app with no errors but was not able to receive push notification when agent replied on the workstation.
4. Zendesk support reviewed the code of our sample app and mentioned it is correct and the issue is with our APNS certificate.
5. We have used the same APNS certificate for other integrations and is able to receive push notifications.
At this moment we are stuck for 9 weeks and have not resolved the issue. Would appreciate if anyone who have encountered same issue and managed to resolved it share their steps to fix this.
+1. Im facing similar issue for iOS push notification on Messaging. it works for Android but not iOS
It suddenly worked for us without changing anything.
Are you still encountering an issue? If so, can you please confirm whether you're using a Production APNs certificate?
Yes its still an issue for me Christopher Kennedy. Thanks for sharing that link.
We're currently troubleshooting via ticket #10596810
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.