How do I provide feedback for the Rich Text 2.0 EAP?
Feedback is very important to us as we're making intelligent triage to help you! We believe that this user forum is the best way to share your feedback and wishes for improvements. The user community allows us to be as collaborative and social as possible while everyone can benefit and contribute.
How to add feedback?
There are two ways to leave your feedback in this user forum:
- Create a new post
- Comment on an existing post
Have a look at the existing posts in this forum, and see if you can benefit or contribute to the feedback that others are discussing. If no existing posts seem relevant, then feel free to create a new post.
Suggested guidelines for giving feedback
We value your feedback, no matter what it is. We encourage you to tell us what you like, dislike, and where you could see improvements. We'd like to see a healthy forum for discussion, but we can't do that without just a little bit of effort from everyone.
Here are a couple of pointers that will really help us understand your feedback and work with you to make the new side conversations rich text editor its best for you:
- When you see something you dislike or see something you'd like improved, write it down and think about it for a little while
- Try to be as clear as possible in your feedback; explain why you like/dislike something, and how it could be improved. If you can do screenshots easily, we'd love to see them
- Be patient when waiting for responses from Zendesk
- Don't use sarcasm, be rude to other customers or staff, and don't use strong language. We will moderate forum posts where we think reasonable
Ultimately, we want the feedback forums to be a place where any customer can come and give feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.