Total Sum count is the same, even when I sort results for Top 20 or All Results.
I created a Report and wanted to sort only the Top 20 and I included Sum for Grand Totals Columns and Rows and Subtotals on Row.
However, the totals of those calculations do not change (if I sort for Top 20 or remove the Top 20 sort), which does not make sense at all. Therefore, I can not accurately trust the results of the Top 20 sort with the totals (as they do not add up, leaving me in a situation to explain why!)
I opened a ticket with Zendesk Support and received the following:
- The behaviour experienced is working as expected.
- Top/Bottom sorting will hide results in the reports if those don't match your requirements, however the results are still there in the report.
- The Sum will take into accounts all the results, hidden or not, to show the total.
- I understand the confusion and it is a valid point that you make
- If you want to can share your feedback as well as your use case here by creating a new Feedback post on our forums.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.