The Admin User Group had its June meeting on the first day of Summer and what a great day to discuss a contact center classic, Talk.
After a quick review of our May Meetup, we dove into discussions around:
1. Making the journey to a cloud/integrated system.
2. We heard some things to "lookout" for and best practices.
3. We looked back and reviewed what advantages we gained.
4. We helped those who haven't started their journey or are thinking about starting.
5. We contemplated the future.
Our next meetup before our summer break will be on July 19th, 2023 at 12PM ET. The topic will be Administrating Users best practices. We will discuss how we each deal with the never ending task of maintaining user accounts. I sure we all have some good stories to share.
Signups for our next events are below:
August: No Meetup
Get out there and enjoy the sun!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.