Hello my fellow Zendesk community friends!
We're thrilled to kick-off the Early Access Program (EAP) for Customizable CSAT! This update provides participants with a whole new set of tools to tailor the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) experience for ticketing channels including Web form, Email, and API.
The new updates allow you to:
- Customize the CSAT survey question as per your needs
- Choose a rating scale range (either 1-2, 1-3, or 1-5 scale increments)
- Edit the label text for each rating
- Select the rating type, i.e., numerical, emoji, or custom text
- Configure optional open-ended or drop-down follow up questions for negative ratings. You can even change the question text or remove it altogether.
We initiated these changes to give you better control, as we understand our current CSAT functionalities do not fully meet your feedback gathering needs. I’ve included and updated the following feedback threads related to this new functionality:
- CSAT Customization
- Customize CSAT survey
- add that feature to make CSAT follow-up question mandatory.
- Customer satisfaction customization
To participate, you must be on the Support Pro, Suite Growth plan or higher. Interested parties can sign up for the EAP here. The rollout is scheduled for mid-October.
We value your thoughts and invite you to provide feedback under the Customizable CSAT configuration community topic. Thank you for helping us enhance this experience!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.