While setting up our Arabic Zendesk instance, we have noticed that the text in Arabic language is misaligned in several places. In most languages, the text flow is from left to right, whereas in Arabic it is right to left.
The places where we noticed such a behavior is in CSAT responses (End users > Satisfaction). This concerns mobile devices (tested on Android and iOS).
Another place where we observed this is within Dynamic content:
And another place is Chat / Messaging Shortcuts in both preview and edit mode:
Changing the language of devices (desktop/laptop, Android and iOS) did align some of these, but did not fix the entire issue.
It is possible that Arabic speakers (agents and end users) can use English language as default, so we are expecting that this will be fixed.
Looking forward to this!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.