If a user has multiple email addresses tied to their profile, is it possible to set a secondary email as the new primary contact?
Yes, this is possible if the secondary email is verified.
To change the primary email address
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Manage>People
- Search the user in the search field and click edit opposite the name.
- Toggle to the secondary email address and click the arrowhead beside it and click Make Primary Contact.
If the secondary email is not yet verified, follow one of the two methods below.
- Resending the verification email for a user to verify their email
- Verifying a user's email on their behalf
For more information on verifying a users email, see Verifying a user's email address.