It looks like a number of tickets were systematically reassigned from one agent, but there aren't any triggers or automations that appear responsible for it and none of the agents recall reassigning these tickets.
- Must have access to custom groups
- No custom triggers or automations reassigning these tickets
- You can check this in the events log (Viewing all events of a ticket)
- Agent with tickets reassigned away from them has recently had their user profile edited
If an agent is assigned tickets in a particular group and then removed from that group, those tickets will automatically be reassigned to the next agent listed in that group. In some cases this may be the admin that removed the first agent from that group.
- To break things down a bit more, let's say there are two agents: Agent_A and Admin_B. Both of these agents belong to the Sales group. When Admin_B removed Agent_A from the Sales group, our system automatically reassigned all of Agent_A's Sales group tickets to Admin_B.
In removing the current assignee from that group, the ticket maintains its group status and the assignee is then shifted to the next agent of that group to keep it in the group.