This support tip advises how apply the correct schedule to your tickets so you may report on first reply time more accurately.
To implement this workflow, you must:
- Be on the Enterprise Support plan
- Have admin access to Support
- Activate your Insights project
- Utilize Schedules
- Create additional schedules (see Setting your schedule with business hours and holidays)
- Create a drop down ticket field that identifies which schedule should be applied to a ticket. Agents can update the field value as needed. (see Adding custom fields to your form)
- Create separate triggers to fire based on the value of this drop down field. The trigger should set the schedule that will be applied to the ticket. This is an example of what your EMEA schedule trigger would look like:
- Once all triggers are created to set the appropriate schedule, follow the instructions outlined in Calculating first reply time. The report will now more accurately reflect response times from your agents because the region they work in is accounted for.
If you would like to create a workflow that notifies your agents when a ticket is created out of a specific schedule, see How to notify an agent when a ticket is created outside of schedule.