We're excited to announce version 1.1 of the Zendesk Support mobile apps.
We've received a lot of feedback since launching the new mobile apps for iPhone and Android and hope that the addition of some key functionality will make the app even more valuable.
With this release you can:
- Delete and mark tickets as spam using the bulk edit on the list or the actions menu on the ticket details
- Manage your Suspended tickets with deletion and recovery
- See the ticket Requester on all ticket lists
- Share tickets
Some changes you might have missed in our December and January updates:
- User profiles - view more information about a end-user or agent by tapping on an avatar on ticket details
- Ticket Status displays on all ticket lists
- Copy ticket comments and email addresses from the user profile
Coming next to Support mobile:
- Rich text macros
- Macro attachments
If you haven't downloaded our Support mobile app you can find them in iTunes and on GooglePlay.
Note: It may take 24 hours for the latest version to rollout fully within the app stores.
Questions? Comments? Please use the in-app feedback form in the settings menu.