Connect is constantly being updated, improved, and tweaked. This post lists all of the recent feature additions and changes. Click the Follow button to receive notifications when a new feature is added.
Week of March 20, 2017
- Target website visitors, to have your In-Product Message reach anyone who visits your website, whether they're logged in or not. See Using Connect to target all website visitors. This is a limited, rolling release. The feature will be available to all Connect users over the next several weeks.
Week of February 13, 2017
- Scheduling campaigns, an optional feature letting you schedule start and end dates/times for campaigns with support for different timezones. See Creating and setting campaigns.
- Filtering by CSAT, so you can focus on customers who have filed positive and/or negative CSAT ratings within a specified timeframe. Filters can be found under Event filters on the Connect Segments page. See Working with Connect segments.
Week of January 30, 2017
- Automatically add Connect code snippet to Help Center, by checking the "Automatically add code snippet to my Help Center" box on the Get Started page. Adding the code snippet allows you to deliver IPMs to target customers on your Help Center. See Adding the Connect code snippet to your Help Center.
Week of January 23, 2017
- Relative button link URLs, which let you point customers to specific pages within a customer's individual account. The start of the URL, before the relative path, is based on where the recipient receives the message. For example, using the relative button link /connect appends the current URL received by the customer with "/connect". So, if a customer receives an IPM on "http://www.zendesk.com", they will be taken to "http://www.zendesk.com/
connect". Button links are added during the campaign creation process. See Creating and sending campaigns.