Can we set up ticket sharing between an Inbox account and a Support account?
Yes, although this feature is also in beta.
To set up a ticket sharing agreement between Inbox and a Support account:
- Select Menu icon and click Connect to Zendesk (BETA).
- Choose Add Zendesk connection.
- Enter the subdomain of the Zendesk Support account you would like to connect with.
For more information on how to accept a sharing agreement click here.
Once your sharing agreement is set up appropriately you will be able to share conversations which will then generate a ticket in your Zendesk Support account.
- Open the conversation you would like to share.
- Select the Options icon .
- Click Share with subdomain.zendesk.com.