You can use the Knowledge Capture dashboard to analyze your Knowledge Capture events and ticket activity. You must have the Knowledge Capture app installed to use the dashboard (see Installing the Knowledge Capture app.)
You must be on Guide Professional and Support Professional or Enterprise to use the Knowledge Capture dashboard.
Accessing the Knowledge Capture dashboard
You can view the Knowledge Capture dashboard directly in your agent interface. This section will instruct you on how to navigate to the dashboard. See the sections below for information on the reports available.
To access the Knowledge Capture dashboard
- In Suport, click the Reporting icon () in the sidebar.
- Select the Insights tab.
- Ensure Insights - View Only is selected from the drop-down list.
- Select the Knowledge Capture tab.
Note: If you have several different Insights - View Only tabs, you might need to use the left or right arrows (>) to find the Knowledge Capture tab.
Knowledge Capture headline metrics
The Knowledge Capture dashboard displays your most important metrics at the top of the dashboard as headline reports. Headline reports show only one number, so your metrics stand out.
The headline reports display results for the current 30 days, and includes the percentage by which the number has increased or decreased from the 30 day period prior.
The reports are:
- Solved Tickets with Knowledge Capture Activity: The percentage of solved tickets with link, flag, or create activities.
- Solved Tickets with Link Activity: The percentage of solved tickets with an insert link activity.
- Solved Tickets with Flag Activity: The percentage of solved tickets with flagged article feedback.
- Solved Tickets with Create Activity: The percentage of solved tickets with article creation.
The Knowledge Capture Activity report measures the number of Knowledge Capture create, flag, and link events by week. You can highlight results for one event type by hovering over the event name at the bottom of the report. If you hover over a data point, you can see the event type and exact number of results.
If you want to view daily results, you can click a week name to drill in. When you drill in, a new chart will show each day of the week with Knowledge Capture activity. Days with no Knowledge Capture activity will not be shown.
Agent event activity
You can view the agents with the highest KC activity, including the total number of events and number of create, flag, and link events.
- Agent activity: The Agent Activity table displays an agent's total number of KC events and activity broken down by event type. By default, agents with the highest total events are listed first. You can change the sort order by hovering over a column header, then clicking the up or down arrow.
- Agent Events Bar: You can use the Agents Events Bar report to compare activity between agents and measure how results from each event type contribute to the total number of events. You can highlight results for one event type by hovering over the event name at the bottom of the report.
On the Knowledge Capture dashboard, you can measure article activity by viewing the articles most frequently used and your top contributors.
- Top Linked Articles: The Top Linked Articles table displays the articles most frequently linked to. By default, articles with the highest number of times linked are listed first. You can change the sort order by hovering over a column header, then clicking the up or down arrow.
- Top Article Creators: You can use the Top Article Creators table to view the KC authors that created the most articles. By default, agents with the highest number of created articles are listed first. You can change the sort order by hovering over a column header, then clicking the up or down arrow.