We are playing around with Application X. They are using OAuth to connect to our Zendesk. But, when I look at https://SUBDOMAIN.zendesk.com/agent/admin/api/oauth_clients I don't see any OAuth clients listed.
Traffic that shows up on the API dashboard can also be from OAuth sources. This traffic can show up as either:
- A global OAuth client
- A user level OAuth client, that was authorized by one of your users.
This situation can be quite a puzzler, and is very frustrating until you know where to look when there are no global OAuth clients — to find the culprit, you need to:
- Have the the User who added the integration/service login to your Zendesk
- Visit their User profile
- Click on Security Settings
- Scroll down to Third-Party Applications
From here, you can:
- review when it was added
- see when it was last used
- revoke access
What if I don't know who authorized it?
A quick reminder — you can only view this client when logged in as the user that authenticated the client. If you are unsure who has authorized the client, please reach out to Zendesk Advocacy, and let us know:
- Which client you're looking for
- When it was last used (if possible)
With this information, we can take a look at our logs, and help find out who is using the client.