Why are some of my custom ticket fields missing from tickets?
There are a number of reasons you may not see a custom ticket field on your tickets:
All plan levels:
- The ticket field in question may have been deactivated or deleted.
- To restore a deactivated field, any admin on your account may go to Admin > Manage > Ticket Fields > Inactive Fields > and select activate.
- To recreate a ticket field, any admin may go to Admin > Manage > Ticket Fields > Add custom field.
Professional customers with the Productivity Pack Add-on, or Enterprise customers:
- The ticket field may not have been added to the form you're viewing. To resolve this, ensure you've added the custom field to all applicable forms.
- The Conditional Fields App may be hiding the ticket field from view because a certain value has not been selected. To resolve this, review your Conditional Fields App settings to see which fields must be filled in before the ticket field appears for your agents.