Public comments on tickets can be changed to private comments.
Agents can change only their own comments from public to private. Admins can change any public comment to private.
- Adding comments to tickets
- Adding attachments to ticket comments
- Adding other agents or end-users to a ticket
- Adding tables to ticket comments
To make a public comment private
- Open the ticket that contains the comment you want to change.
- Click Conversation in the comments section, and select Events from the drop-down menu.
The ticket's events and notifications are displayed.
- Under the comment you want to change, click Make this comment private.