Public comments on tickets can be changed to private comments.
Agents can change only their own comments from public to private. Admins can change any public comment to private. You cannot, however, change the first comment in a ticket. This is the ticket description, and it is always public.
- Adding comments to tickets
- Adding attachments to ticket comments
- Adding other agents or end-users to a ticket
- Adding tables to ticket comments
- Open the ticket that contains the comment you want to change.
- Click Conversation in the comments section, and select Events from the drop-down menu.
The ticket's events and notifications are displayed.
- Under the comment you want to change, click Make this comment private.