It's time for April's Community Roundup!
Our Community is a busy place, so we've gathered up last month's best posts and discussions to make sure you don't miss anything!
Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks are custom workarounds or pieces of code shared by our Community members. Here's what they shared in April:
- Moderator Andrew J shows us how to make sure folks who are CC'd on your tickets get the very first notification when a ticket is created.
- Vladan Jovic (our newest Community Moderator) shares how to create a CSV export of your macros.
- Long-time Community member Justin Graves lays out how to customize the favicons for all your Zendesk products.
- This awesome tip from member Diziana shows you how to greet your users in any language using Dynamic Content.
- In his very first post ever, new member Patrick tells us about an app that backs up your articles in PDF format.
We love conversations. Here are some great ones from April:
And here are a couple good ones that could use some love. Get in there!
- What's your average number of tix lifetime per customer?
- How do you handle mass emailings that require followup?
- Managing your Zendesk Help Center Best Practice
Do you have questions? The Community has answers! Here are some we thought were extra helpful:
- How can I change the wording in the "Recent activity" heading?
- Unused users
- We're looking for a new Zendesk Theme
We're delighted to welcome the newest member of our Community Moderator family!
Vladan Jovic became a Zendesk Community Moderator on April 26, 2017!
Vlad has worked as a customer support manager in Serbia's largest e-commerce site, and now works as a freelancer doing Zendesk administration, setup, and design. He's worked as a Zendesk admin for many companies, including Upwork Inc, Wrike, Teachable, and Somfy.
Vlad's favorite part of the Zendesk family of products is the Help Center (now Guide)!
Everyone give him a warm welcome!
Want to know more about our Community Moderators? Wondering how to become one? Get that info here!