It's time for May's Community Roundup!
Our Community is a busy place, so we've gathered up this month's best posts and discussions to make sure you don't miss anything!
Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks are custom workarounds or pieces of code shared by our Community members. Here's what they shared in May:
- Customer Support Theme shares how to show a custom message when a user up- or down-votes an article.
- New member Tina Vo shows us how to make important article info stand out by highlighting it with colored boxes.
- Moderator Andrew J is back with a tip on how to help your users find ticket attachments in their notification emails.
- Our newest Moderator Daniel Cooper shares how to backup your Help Center content using an iOS device, a free app, and our API.
- Daniel Cooper hits us with some knowledge in another tip this month, showing how to add access to high resolution versions of your articles images.
- Baruch, another new member, lays out how to make your Help Center extra welcoming by adding a Home icon to your breadcrumbs.
- We have yet another new member comin' in hot! Nick shares how Wire optimized their article translation workflow.
- Third time's the charm for Daniel Cooper in this tip, where he outlines how to use Macros and Email Targets to send rich text system alerts.
We love conversations! Share your insights on these posts from May:
- Fine Tuning: Rolling Out Chat & Knocking It Out of the Park
- Hiring planning
- Average response rate to CSAT survey
And here are a couple good ones that could use some love. Get in there!
Do you have questions? The Community has answers! Here are some we thought were extra helpful:
We're so excited to welcome yet another new Community Moderator!
Daniel Cooper became a Zendesk Community Moderator on May 8, 2017!
Daniel is a senior manager for the Workforce Management team at the University of Phoenix and acts as a primary admin for their Zendesk. He uses Zendesk to capture internal requests that help ensure that employees are in the right place, at the right time for their students.
Everyone give him a warm welcome!
Want to know more about our Community Moderators? Wondering how to become one? Get that info here!