How can I set the color of my article's table border or background?
You can set the color for tables' background or border in Guide articles by doing the following:
- In Guide, go to Guide Admin > Settings > Security and ensure Display unsafe content is enabled.
- Find the HTML hex color code you want for the table. This website can be used as a reference.
- Select to edit the article containing the table you want to modify.
- Highlight the table, click the Table icon in the WYSIWYG editor, and select Table Properties
- Under the Advanced tab, enter your Hex Color Code into the Boarder color or Background field.
- Select Okay.