You can create user segments to define access for sections or topics in your Help Center. When you no longer need a user segment, you can delete it. You cannot delete a user segment if it is currently applied to a knowledge base section or a community topic.
To delete a user segment
- In Guide, click the Arrange content () icon in the sidebar, then click User segments.
A list of your user segments appears.
- Click the user segment you want to delete to expand it.
- If the user segment is currently applied to a section or topic, click its name to edit the section or topic and apply a different user segment. You cannot remove a user segment if it is being used. See Restricting access to knowledge base content and Restricting access to community content if you need instructions on editing the section or topic to change the user segment.
- After you remove the user segment from all sections or topics where it was applied, return to the list of user segments and click to expand the user segment you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the user segment.
The user segment is removed from your list of user segments.