This article details how to provision an SSL certificate for a new host-mapped brand.
- Account must have Multibrand
- Host mapping must be in place for multiple brands
- Add a new brand under Admin () > Manage > Brands
- Generate new SSL Certificate
- If you’re using Zendesk Provisioned SSL, we will request and install a new SSL certificate for the account. No further work is needed.
- If you’re providing your own certificate, generate and upload a new SAN SSL certificate as detailed in the Changing the address of your Help Center subdomain (host mapping) article.