It's time for June's Community Roundup!
Our Community is a busy place, so we've gathered up the month's best posts and discussions to make sure you don't miss anything!
Tips & Tricks
Tips & Tricks are custom workarounds or pieces of code shared by our Community members. Here's what they shared in June:
- New Community member Maurice shares a simple custom support widget.
- Community member IceCommunityManager tells us how to customize the way article titles display in your Guide sections in their very first Tip.
- Need to easily add attention-grabbing notes to your articles? Moderator Daniel Cooper shows us an easy way to do it.
- Long-time Community member Customer Support Theme shares a free Help Center theme.
- Brand new Community member Nick Haddad gives us code to render a read-only drop-down field.
We love conversations. Add your thoughts to these interesting ones from June:
And here are a couple good ones that could use some love. Get in there!
Do you have questions? The Community has answers! Here are some we thought were extra helpful:
Let's take a moment to get to know our intrepid Community Moderators!
Carsten Falborg has been a Zendesk Community Moderator since October 7, 2016!
A little about Carsten:
"I'm 41 years old, a father of 3, and passionate barbecuer! I live in Odense, Denmark's bicycle capital and birth city of Hans Christian Andersen.
I've been CSO at Helphouse, a Zendesk Authorized partner, for a little over 2 years now. We are working with a lot of different Zendesk customers creating Zendesk Guides, setting up Zendesk Support, teaching Agents and Admins, and creating Apps and integrations.
I love almost everything about Zendesk, but what I like the most is all the automations you can do with triggers and automations. When our customers see how much you can do when used correctly it's awesome!"
Be sure to say hello if you see him around the Community!
Want to know more about our Community Moderators? Wondering how to become one? Get that info here!