Delivering a great customer experience is all about designing interactions from a customer's point of view to meet or even exceed their expectations, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. So how do you do this?
Key learnings from the event:
- The critical components behind designing services around your customers needs, motivations, desired outcomes and how they want to feel about their encounters with you
- The stages in an end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Practical tips on developing a customer journey map and the opportunity to design your own customer journey
- How customer journeys are impacted by the organisational structure of the business that deliver them
- The role the voice of the customer pays in this process How business behaviours drive customer outcomes