Zendesk Explore features a pre-built dashboard to help you monitor your Answer Bot activity and article effectiveness. The dashboard can help you identify if Answer Bot is solving your support requests, how quickly users are opening suggested articles, and how your individual articles are performing.
You can edit and customize the Answer Bot dashboard by cloning it (see Duplicating pre-built dashboards).
- Explore Lite: Each day at midnight in the timezone of the account.
- Explore Professional: Once every hour. The update time is randomized within the hour.
In the following topics, you'll learn how to access the Answer Bot dashboard and see the available reports:
Accessing the Answer Bot dashboard
Use the following procedure to access the Answer Bot dashboard.
To access the Answer Bot dashboard
- In Zendesk Support, open the product tray.
- Click the Explore icon () .
- In the list of dashboards, select the Zendesk Guide dashboard.
- In the Guide dashboard, click the Answer Bot tab.
Tip: Knowledge Capture and Answer Bot are the Guide components that Explore currently reports. If they are not configured then the Guide dashboard won't be displayed.
Understanding the Answer Bot dashboard reports
The Answer Bot dashboard shows information about Answer Bot activities, ticket resolutions, and activity by articles.
Answer Bot dashboard headline metrics
The dashboard displays the following headline metrics (KPIs):
- Resolution rate: The percentage of answers resolved through Answer Bot from the total answers offered.
- Resolutions: The number of resolutions provided by Answer Bot.
- Resolution time median: The median time from Answer Bot offering an answer, to the request being resolved by the end-user.
- Click-through rate: The percentage of Answer Bot answers clicked by an end-user.
- Click time median: The median time from Answer Bot offering an answer to the user clicking on that answer.
Answer Bot dashboard reports
The dashboard displays the following reports:
- Answers by status: The percentage of bot answers that have not been offered, have been offered, were clicked, or that led to the resolution of a ticket.
- Agent unassisted vs assisted Bot resolutions: The percentage of tickets that were resolved entirely by Answer Bot against those that needed some agent input.
- Bot answers and resolutions by date: Shows the number of clicked bot answers and resolutions over the chosen time period.
- Resolution and click-through rates by date: The percentage of Answer Bot answers clicked, the percentage of suggestions clicked, and the percentage of tickets resolved from an Answer Bot answer over a time period.
- Ticket resolution rate by month (12 month): The number of solved tickets, the percentage of tickets offered by Answer Bot that resulted in the ticket being resolved, and the percentage of tickets that were resolved by Answer Bot with no agent input for a given month.
- Answer Bot activity by article: A detailed report about Answer Bot activity for all of your Guide articles.