The legacy Salesforce Integration is no longer available to install. The legacy Salesforce Integration is no longer available to install. If you need to upgrade the legacy integration to version 5.9, please contact Zendesk Support.. We are excited to be offering a new Salesforce Integration - built on Zendesk which is currently in an early access program. You need to have a Salesforce Edition with API rights to use this. Read the EAP post here for more info and to sign up.
If you do not have a Salesforce Edition with API rights, you can:
Try the Workato Salesforce to Support Integration
Try Zendesk Sell with its native integration to Zendesk Support
This article includes links to resources for understanding, setting up, and using the Zendesk for Salesforce app (in Salesforce) and the Salesforce app (in Zendesk).
Salesforce integration videos
The following videos demonstrate viewing and sending Zendesk Support tickets to Salesforce, and installing and configuring the Sidebar App in Zendesk Support.
Zendesk for Salesforce docs
The following articles include information about the Zendesk for Salesforce app, which is installed in your Salesforce account.
You can monitor changes to this app by following the Zendesk for Salesforce Updates article.
Getting started and installation
Setup and configuration
- Salesforce: Setting up sending Zendesk tickets into Salesforce
- Salesforce: Choosing Zendesk for Salesforce features
- Salesforce: Configuring user and organization syncing in Salesforce
- Salesforce: Creating custom links in Salesforce Zendesk Ticket
- Salesforce: Adding ticket view to your Account, Contact, Lead, and Opportunity layouts
Support tips and tech notes
- Zendesk ticket to Salesforce case
- Welcome email for new end-users created via Salesforce integration
- Salesforce: syncing lookup field information to Zendesk Support
- Zendesk for Salesforce Global Authentication Error: Domain is not valid
- Salesforce: Apex jobs from Zendesk
- Authentication for Zendesk Support into Salesforce not working
- Salesforce: How do I import closed ticket data?
- Some tickets not displaying in Salesforce
- Add Support tickets under accounts using Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce test classes failing due to Zendesk package
- Salesforce: Why are my contacts/leads not synced when I create them?
Salesforce on Zendesk docs
The following articles include information about the Salesforce app, which is installed in your Zendesk account.