If you have multiple Facebook pages or Twitter handles linked to your Zendesk account, you might want to create different views to keep an eye on those individually.
- Account plan is Team or higher.
- You must have at least a Facebook page or Twitter handle linked to your Zendesk account.
Create the trigger for the integration
The first step is to create the triggers, which will add a tag for the specific Facebook page or Twitter accounts, to help separate multiple integrations.
To create the trigger
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, go to Business Rules > Triggers.
- Click to add trigger.
- Under Meet ALL of the following conditions add:
- Ticket > is > Created
- Integration account > is > name_of_account
- Under Actions add:
- Add tags > unique_tag
- Create the trigger.
The condition Integration account allows you to select the Facebook Page or Twitter handle you want to add a tag for in tickets when a ticket is created.
Create the view
Once those tickets are tagged with the unique tag, you can create a view which displays all of the tickets from that specific integration account.
To create the view
- Go to the Admin icon (), and then Manage > Views.
- Select to create view.
- Under Meet ALL of the following conditions include:
- Ticket: Status > less than > Solved
- Ticket: Tags > contains at least one of the following > unique_tag
- Save the view.
This process will need to be repeated for each Facebook page or Twitter handle that is integrated with the account.