Can I link multiple Zendesk Support accounts to a single Salesforce account, using the Zendesk for Salesforce integration?
Yes, but the functionality that is available to the additional Zendesk domains is limited.
When you link multiple Zendesk domains, the first one which you added is designated as the Main Zendesk domain. You can change this if you prefer:
There are six overall features of the Salesforce integration. The following work for all linked Zendesk domains:
- View Salesforce data in Zendesk
- Send Zendesk tickets into Salesforce
and the following features are only available for the Main Zendesk domain:
- View Zendesk tickets in Salesforce
- Create and edit Zendesk tickets in Salesforce
- Salesforce Account to Zendesk organization ongoing sync
- Salesforce Contact/Lead to Zendesk user sync
You can read more about how to configure these features in Choosing Zendesk for Salesforce features.