To uninstall Zendesk for Salesforce package please follow the steps provided in Uninstalling a Package, from the Salesforce website.
When uninstalling the package:
- Make sure no component in the package is referenced anywhere in your salesforce org.
- Any customization on the package’s custom objects will be deleted. This includes custom fields, validation rules, s-controls, custom buttons and links, as well as workflow rules and approval processes.
- If you want to preserve any customization you have on the package’s custom objects, you need to manually download all the metadata then push it to your org after you install the package again.
- If you select Save a copy of this package's data for 48 hours after uninstall when you uninstall the package, important data on the following objects will be preserved and will be available again if you opt to import the backup data again in your org:
- Account: Contains synchronization data of your accounts to organizations in zendesk
- Contact: Contains synchronization data of your contacts to users in zendesk
- Lead: Contains synchronization data of your leads to users in zendesk
- Zendesk_Ticket__c: Contains ticket sent from zendesk to salesforce
- To import the backup data again in your org please follow the instructions in Importing Package Data, from the Salesforce website.
For links to all of our Salesforce documentation, see Salesforce integration resources.