Can I notify a group if a ticket has not been updated?
Yes, in this scenario you could set up an automation that looks for a specific period of time since the assignee last updated the ticket and then notifies the assigned group.
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Business Rules > Automations.
- Select Add automation.
- Under Meet ALL of the following conditions add:
- Ticket: Status > is > Open
- Ticket: Hours since assignee update > (calendar) Greater than > 24
- (Optional) Ticket: Tags > Contains none of the following > notify
- Under Perform these actions add:
- (Optional) Ticket: Add tags > notify
- Notifications: Email group > (assigned group)
For more information on using automations, see About automations and how they work.