Can I be notified when a problem ticket has reached a certain number of incidents?
Yes, it is possible to configure triggers that will look at the number of incidents connected to a problem ticket. This can be done by using the condition Number of incidents > is > (desired number). For more information on this see Working with problem and incident tickets.
To create the trigger
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Business Rules > Triggers.
- On the top right of the page, select Add Trigger.
- Add the following conditions under Meet all of the following conditions:
- Ticket > is > Updated
- Number of incidents > is > (10)
- Email group > (assigned group)
Your trigger should resemble the image below: