Hello, thanks for reading! Here are our release notes for the week of January 1 through to January 8th.
- Macro Suggestions is now available in an Early Access Program. This feature within the Zendesk Support UI leverages deep learning and natural language processing to dynamically recommend macros to agents based on the conversation at hand. Macro Suggestions shows up in the macro dropdown menu for any tickets that have only one public comment. Read more information and sign-up your account here.
- The Ticket Bulk Import API, POST /api/v2/imports/tickets/create_many, has an array size limit of up to 100 ticket objects. This will further be limited to a total payload size of 5 mb per request.
- Corrected an issue allowed some restricted agents to access files attached to tickets which they should not be able to access.
- Audit log now supports filtering by Actor.
- [Agent Workspace] Auto translations are now available for Zendesk messaging. Details can be checked here.
- Fixed invalid
next_pagelink in votes API endpoint.
- Fixed use of the wrong icons in the Community rich text editor.
- Fixed the problem with verification rules not working correctly.
- Fixed the problem with slow indexers causing article updates not showing correctly in the list view.
- Fixed a bug where specific characters in traditional Chinese did not return any search results.
- Answer Bot Flow Builder now supports 18 languages. This change means
- For new messaging beta customers, Answer Bot will be speaking in the account's default language. If the default support language is unsupported, the experience will default to English.
- Admins can now create and edit their flows in one of the 18 languages listed here
Fix channel name text to wrap within Channels page, rather than overlap when localised (for messaging beta)
- Fix margins for non-English languages within the Create new Web SDK form (for messaging beta)
- Fix carousel spacing when there is one item in the list (for Web SDK, messaging beta)
- Fix Web Widget launcher throwing error due to setting state when rendering
- Fix Talk call back form & feedback form alignment within the Web Widget
- Fix routing to offline departments within the Web Widget to send an offline message, not start a new chat
- Instant CRM Extensions (Support)
- Instant CRM Extensions is a tool that automates the integration between the Instant omnichannel communication platform and the Zendesk CRM. For inbound and outbound calls, tickets are automatically created, containing the call's CTI (computer telephony integration) information and the link to the audio recording. It also automatically assigns the ticket to its related agent. The application also allows click-to-dial calls can be made with 1 click, automatically adding comments to the tickets with the call's audio recording.
- Squarespace by Zenplates (Support) (paid)
- Squarespace by Zenplates allows you to view customer, order and line item information from your Squarespace store within the Zendesk Support ticket sidebar. Eliminate context switching and allow your agents to provide a better support experience to your customers. View all orders from the last 30 days, orders associated with the current ticket requester, orders by search term and more with this handy app.
- Svensk Bankidentifikation (Support) (paid)
- Svensk Bankidentifikation gives you the opportunity to communicate safely and securely with your customers with the help of BankID. The service includes its own BankID certificate, which means that your company name is displayed in the BankID app when the customer identifies himself.
- Auto Merge (Support) (paid)
- Auto Merge automatically merge tickets from the same requester. Specify a window of time for auto merging, select ticket fields that must match, and restrict to only certain groups and statuses.
- DeepL Translate (Support)
- DeepL Translate provides instant, accurate and secure translation of your tickets. Enable your support executives to communicate instantly in multiple languages, with no changes to their workflow. DeepL for Zendesk allows your team to instantly read incoming messages from around the world, and communicate with your customers in their own language.
The Sell product team is excited to announce the release of roles and advanced permissions in Sell. This release concludes a wildly popular, year-long EAP.
Sell Enterprise and Elite customers can now:
- Create custom roles in Sell and assign them to multiple Sell users so they have the same level of permissions.
- Decide who has view-only access, and who can add, update, or delete leads, contacts and deals for a user and for a role.
(Note that Sell roles are managed in Sell settings, they’re not currently available in the Admin Center)
Roles and granular actions permissions are not available on Team and Professional plans - however there are two new capabilities that we’ve added for those lower plans with this release:
- View-only permission setting for users with limited access - so you can restrict a user from editing records that they don’t own, whilst still allowing them to view them,
- Ability to extend user’s limited access to leads and deals (previously you could only extend it for contacts or prospects and customers).
No new updates for:
- Mobile SDK
- Sunshine Core